Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Boys

I feel horrible about not updating our blog for a couple of months. Let's see what is new...
Boys Will Be Boys
Here are some random pictures of the boys being them silly selves...
(yes we stole the canvas painting idea from Darren, Mel, Quincy, & Stratton)





I Love the Rain

Rainy days are the best. I say this only because we seldomly have them! I love the gloom. Snuggling up in a blanket, wearing jammies all day drinking hot chocolate, staring out the window, watching the rain fall and listening to it hit the ground is the ideal setting for a gloomy day. That's what the weather is like today and how it was yesterday. Dawson was fascinated by the umbrella and like any parent it was a perfect opportunity to bring out the camera.


Aunt Judy and Uncle George

Last week we spent the day at Aunt Judy and Uncle George's. When I tolLandon that we were going to go to their house the first thing that Landon asked about was the tire swing. I had to sit there and think about whether or not they had a tire swing. It is amazing how children remember certain things! The morning that we were going to leave Dawson woke up and first thing out of his mouth was, "Are we going to Aunt Judy's?" Thank you Aunt Judy and Uncle George for the WONDERFUL lunch. I can not remember a lunch that tasted so good!!! We have decided to make this a monthly occasion! Next time I just hope that we are able to spend more time with Cousin Em and that Grandma Nony will be able to come along! Thanks again and I am looking forward to our next luncheon!


Landon's on the Dodgers
Yes, you guessed it. Of all of the T-Ball teams that are out there, Landon is placed on the Dodgers!!! Wouldn't you know it! Daddy is handling it the best he can! Coming from a home based solely on Giant's fans, we have yet to decide it we are going to wear "Dodger Blue" to the games! His practice officially starts in a little over a week and games start in April. We are so excited to root on our boy!!!

Dawson's First Day at Preschool
Dawson is now going to preschool with me a couple of hours a week. For those of you who don't know, I started working at Landon's preschool two days a week for 3 hours each day. Well thanks to the wonderful staff at the preschool, Dawson goes with me and goes to his own class. This is a great way for him to get acclimated to the school setting. We are very proud of him!!!



Landon's Valentine's Program
This officially marked the first school program that Landon has been in. The school had a Christmas program planned and of coarse Mother Nature decided she didn't want a Christmas program. Anyways, I held it together and realized this was the beginning of many more programs to come. I got teary eyed once or twice but I wasn't able to get a great picture of Landon so I was too focused on getting a decent picture than crying my eyes out! He did great and we could not be more proud! (pictures to follow...)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Thomas has come to town. David and I took the boys to see Thomas at the Events Center. Landon and Dawson enjoyed the show, but were getting tired towards the end. I have never been to a children's show like this. It seemed to be a cross between Broadway and a children's story. Needless to say, we had fun.


Christmas Pics
As promised on my last entry in our blog here are a couple more Christmas pictures...

2 comments:

Keele Family said...

It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! The boys are getting SO big - I know I say that every time, but it always surprises me how fast they grow up! We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

Landon...the Dodgers??? Really??? You're not invited to Christmas this year. Ok, you're too cute, we'll forgive you. Gina, loved the update and all the pictures. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!